Friday, December 12, 2008

Princess

After Bryce and I went to the post office to mail a much desired treat to Montana and pick up our mail, it was time for a big trip to the market. I was making my famous spaghetti sauce for I think 8 families and a couldn't wait to do so. After we put all the groceries away, thanks to my super helper, it was play time. I asked Bryce what she wanted to play and she said, "let's go to my room". Then when we arrived in her room she told me, " I could watch her be a princess!" I love that she has such a great imagination, that she can play by herself, dream, hope and be so happy!!! With the wave of that little wand, things including I were turned into frogs, ladybugs and butterflies! You are the Princess, my little one and you will always be.

No comments: