Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a weekend!!!

There is just something about the love these two have for each other. It is so special, sweet and priceless to see. When Daddy gets home from work on Friday nights, Mom is, put on the back burner. Bryce turns into Daddy's little shadow and wants only him. When we were getting ready Friday night, I was trying to put a pink bow into Bryce's hair. She said, "no that doesn't match." I told her that pink did match her outfit. She then said,"no, I need my red bow. It matches Daddy's shirt." Like I said, she is Daddy's girl!
On Saturday night, with all the fires and knowing that some of our families homes were in danger, it was very hard for us to go out. There was nothing that we could do but pray. So, we decided to go out just for a little while to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. So it was off for some great play time at Grandma and Papa's for Bryce. Funny little girl packed a bag just as big as she was. What was even funnier was seeing her try to carry it. She didn't make it very far. Thanks for having Bryce, Mom and Papa!!! She had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again. On Saturday morning, Bryce and Alan decided to make waffles for breakfast, so cute. Then on Sunday morning, we told Bryce that we were going to make eggs for breakfast. Well, that is not what Bryce wanted for breakfast, she wanted pancakes. I guess you can see who is the princess around here, she got her way!!!

No comments: