Monday, November 10, 2008

Hide and Seek

What is it with children and watching television? You let them have their 30 minutes of happiness before the night time routine, and they just kind of disappear. Bryce was enjoying her time with the Backyardigain and Daddy tried to love on her, there was no response, not even a flinch. She was lost in the trans of t.v. land. But before bed, there was time for a game of hide and seek. I know get her wound up before bed, but hey, maybe she got a little more warn out. Alan and Bryce had a great time playing hide and seek as I washed the dishes. The squeals, the screams , the laughter...so great. Bryce found a great little spot to hide and she waited patiently to be found. She fit so perfectly in, next to the trash and refrigerator. When she was found, I am sure a window cracked or too. I love to hear that happiness of a child, even at a high octave!

No comments: