There is a wonderful little saying that is often said by a very wonderful little girl, it is sweet music to my ears. That saying is,"it's a BEAAAUUTTTTIIFULL Day!" I love when Bryce says that, it is just so sweet. I also love that she really knows the true meaning behind it. After a few errands and a little Christmas shopping (can't even believe I am saying that), we decided to enjoy the beauty and eat lunch outside. It was so great to enjoy the coolness of our backyard, even if it is rather warm for November today. We listened to the birds, the planes and well just soaked it up. It was the perfect way to share a little mommy and me time. 

After lunch, Bryce and I decided to have fun with the craft box. She was using all her beans, noodles, fuzzy balls, markers, and everything else you could imagine. I was working on a noodle, bean turkey. It was fun just getting creative and enjoy more time together. I love days like this, days that you don't worry about the hustle and bustle. The days where you literally throw your shoes off, and enjoy.




No comments:
Post a Comment