Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pure Bliss!!!

Let me start with a kind of, "pay attention." That is for Grandpa Ken, we want him to make sure that he hears our new starter song (turn on the volume, Pops). The first time we heard it was at the end of dance class one day. Mrs. Paula said, that it was her favorite song ever. Well, I made Bryce sit and listen to it with me. I asked her who it was, which is kind of funny since I grew up on John Denver. Yes, it is John Denver, with a little different tone. It is now one of my new favorites. Hope you love it too!!!
I have heard the story or the saying over and over again, "that children grow up so quickly." You don't want to believe it, you want them to stay little forever. But, it does happen and it happens way too fast. As I was getting Bryce dressed this morning, or rather assisting her, I noticed the change. The change, from where she was that beautiful, entered the world in a blink of an eye, our little miracle girl in my arms. Yes, a miracle in my arms, the arms of a woman who has loved and loosed too many, a woman who has dreamed of becoming a mother, a woman who then became a mother in His time- the mother to Bryce. Then, we come to today, and she is grown, she has changed. She is no longer that little helpless one, she is an independent, sweet spirited, faces challenges and conquers them, finds beauty in everyday, little lady.
I can't believe how much Bryce has changed. With her sitting still today, I took advantage and soaked up some of her sweetness. How do I love this little one- words can't even describe. I know that some of these pictures are blurry and that some are over exposed, but I think that is what I love about them. They are unique, just like Bryce.
Thank you, Lord!!! Bryce is my greatest blessing and I can't get over it!

No comments: