You know what Tuesday is, play date with Charlotte. These little loves, had so much fun being creative and using their great imagination today. They played with the barn, the doll house and the camping set, it was pure happiness for all the "little people and animals".
Why so serious Charlie?
One of the things that I enjoy in life is having big gatherings, no matter the occasion, I love it. The planning, the creating, the preparing of yummy food- it is happiness for me. So, since we have so much to be thankful for, I decided to host Thanksgiving dinner this year. With it only being a few weeks away, I thought I better start planning and decorating. While the girls played so great this morning, it was a blessing for 2 reasons. One, my back is killing me, it has never recovered from the fall down the stairs several weeks ago and the second is I got to get creative. I found a board that was in the garage, some stick and leaves that were spread all over the back yard, and look what I made for our front door. I must say, I love it!!! Simple, colorful, and the greatest part, free!
1 comment:
Melissa- I want to be like you when I grow up:) Your Thanksgiving door hanger is so cute! But not as cute as your two sweet girlies!
Hope your back feels better!
Renee
Post a Comment