Friday, November 21, 2008

A perfect Friday, well almost!

It was almost the perfect Friday, almost. We had plans to play with cousins today and just let some of the sisters be together. It was the perfect plan, then the windows ruined it. We are expecting 3 new windows, and have been for a long time. There just seems to be one problem after another (time for a new company, I think). Well, they said that they were going to be here today between 1 and 2. That meant that my time with the girls was going to be shorter than I wanted. But, you do what you have to do, right. Wrong, I left the girls in hopes that the windows were coming today as promised and ring, ring- no windows today. UGH!!! So, no heading back to Ann's, Bryce needed a very long nap. Poor little love is so over tired. I just wish that she could get the rest that she needs. I try to give her naps, but they are not always taken. We will figure out this new chapter, together.
But for today, we were able to love on the precious Brown boys, Keaton and Lawson. What a wonderful time this was. I can't believe how big they have gotten and how so stinkin' cute they are. It was also, so wonderful to hang out with the girls. I am thinking and I may open this up to a new thing, what about a once a month play date for all. Let's all try to mark on our busy calendars a play date for these little ones. Cousins, 2nd cousins, friends, everyone and so on, can we do it? Let's try, time together is a treasure.


Charlotte loving on Keaton Bryce loving on Lawson
The girls taking care of the boys.
Chew away, Keaton!!!
Looking a little worried there Lawson Chomp, chomp! Keaton's first little tooth really popped out today, he was such a trooper. I made him cry and it about broke my heart. I rubbed medicine on his gums to help and it hurt him, and he cried so hard. I am sorry little man.
Ann taking a picture of me, taking a picture of her, so funny! Aunt "skinny" Kellie, Keaton and Bryce. Grandma Ginny and Lawson Mom, he's drooling on my dress, and he is trying to take it. Help!!! Hi Keaton!!! Brother, why are you making all that noise? It looks like Bryce is biting on Lawson's arm, but I promise she is not. Funny!
Drool and all, Lawson you are so cute! Don't they just melt your heart? Long awaited for, and so beyond loved. Thanks for letting us all come over to you house today, Ann. Thanks for the yummy lunch, Mom-even though I didn't have any, Bryce loved it. Thanks for driving out with those precious little men, Kellie. Thanks Erica, for being a special part of our day too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such great pictures of some of the cutest kids ever! I had a great time too -- lots of fun!