Thursday, November 6, 2008

Loving Thursday's

Bump, bang, and a really hard boom-did I get hit by a truck? No, but that is what my body felt like this morning. But, being the Mommy to a little girl who loves to go to dance class, there was no way I was going to miss it. There also was no way, that I was going to miss the chance to take some really cute pictures either.

There is always such a little twinkle in Bryce's eye when it comes to dance day. I know that she enjoys the interaction with the new kids, but I also know that she loves to participate with her all. It is so hard to believe that come January, I will have to sit behind those double doors while she is in class. Bryce will move up to the next class and there is no parent involvement at most classes. I am sure that I am going to be the Mommy that is glued to the little glass windows in the door, or hanging from the roof, looking in the other windows. There is no way I am gonna miss that.

How did I get so lucky having a little one that lets me take her picture everyday? Maybe it is because I started taking her picture from the beginning, from even before she took her first breath. No matter, I love it and I will never stop. I want her to be able to look back and see all of her life, even before she could remember. I want her to know that she was the most loved little one ever and really how much of a miracle she is.




















Someone is looking a little tired, could it be you got up before 6, out of excitement?



































~My camera is getting tired! Not tired of capturing life, but getting tired from all the use. I better get a job so I can get a new one.~

No comments: