I love that I get to get creative, even with the smallest things right now. As I was adding a few more touches to some arrangements that I made, Bryce was right behind me and eager to help. Here are a few more decorations that we put out for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Simple, but cute. This is the end table in the living room. That is one of my favorite pictures too in the left hand corner. That is Bryce's little hand wrapped around her daddy's pinkie. Bryce was a little over a year old and pulling Daddy every where.
The coffee table in the living room.
My little pumpkin, checking out the pumpkins.
The little table in the entry way all festive with fall leaves. I love nature and I love the free decorations even more.
It was time to head out to Auntie Ann's, so I could go to the Doctor for my back. With back pack in tow, containing some very essential items per Bryce we were off. She has packed a few extra pair of undies, just in case there was an accident (there wasn't, yeah!!!) and a can of soup. She wanted to share this soup with Charlotte so bad today. How cute, all prepared and ready to share. Great job Boo Boo.

I can't get enough of this little one!!! I just want to eat her up. When I tell Bryce that she says, "I am not breakfast, I am Brycie". So cute!
~Well, a fall down the stairs, a very procrastinated visit to the chiropractor, what do you get? You get the truth behind the pain. I have a broken tail bone and rotated hips. They tried to adjust my hips, but with no luck. The tail bone, well there is nothing that can be done for that. It is literally a pain in the butt. ~




No comments:
Post a Comment