Thursday, November 13, 2008

The cutest little dancer!

You would think that after almost 2 yrs and 10 months, Bryce would hold still for me to take a picture. You could think that, you could wish that, but that is not going to happen. She is a very happy, energetic, not going to hold still for anything, little girl. She kind of sounds like her mom!!! So with all the wiggling, I take the pictures that I can and love them all.








































I just love this picture so much. The sunshine, just touching the ends of her golden hair, glistening on her tutu. There really is a serious side to Bryce at times, not very often. I think that she loves to show the world the warmth of her smile.











After a few fun pictures at home, if was time to run to dance class. Can't be late, we might miss something! Bryce, Audrey Rose and Zoe Bryce loves to take time and check out all of the acorns and pine cones that the big beautiful trees drop right outside right after class. This use to be her run time with Charlotte, we miss that time.












...and that was another great day at dance.

No comments: