There are days that the window of opportunity is closed, the window of getting Bryce down for that well needed nap. It never fails, if she is not in her bed before 1:30- no nap. Today, Auntie Ann had Bryce for a few hours and I picked Bryce up later than normal. Later than normal means, past her nap time. When we arrived home, and it was straight to bed. But, she tried for an hour and there was no naps to be had. As you can see in this picture she needed it.
No matter, she is cute as always!!! I might also add, looking so old with your hair pulled back. Where is my little love, my baby, fine...all grown up.



Bryce decided to do a little dance this afternoon and of course I could not ignore the moment to capture it.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment