Friday, October 31, 2008

A favorite arrived, the rain

Bring it on, poor down on me, soak us!!! Can you see how excited I am about the rain? This morning as we woke at 4:30, and I started to hear the beginning of the pitter patter, my heart filled with joy. As we got ready for this wonderful day, Bryce followed in my joy. She was able to put on her rain boots and jacket, only for a little while- we did reach 86' today with rain. No matter still so cute.
After a few errands, it was time to see my best friend. We met in 6th grade and nothing has changed. Well, maybe ,we both have daughters now. Megan has 2, Sophie who will be 5 in January and Stella who will be 3 in December. We loved that we were able to get the girls together and just let them go, as we caught up. We are hoping that we will get more time tomorrow, I sure hope so...I miss my friend. Having these moment with our little loves today, was way beyond priceless!

No comments: