I know that they say, leave a sleeping baby, but there is always a time that needs to be ignored. So, with sleepy little eyes full of happiness, I awoke Bryce this morning. I said to her, "do you know what today is?" She answered with the greatest joy,"dancing class". How wonderful it is that she has something that she can look forward to each week. I love that she puts her heart in it, and that she loves to be apart of it. 








This morning, with a few extra minutes to spare, I decided to pack a snack for the girls. I thought it would give them a little more energy to run around. Little did I know that we would get to share it with a sweet little girl named, Amanda. Andrea and I had a great time getting to know her mom and the girls had a great time, having a snack.





No comments:
Post a Comment