We have been adding little decorations to the walls in Bryce's room over the last few days. We are trying to make it a toddler room that she will love with out going all out. When you are a rent, you have to watch things like that. So we are doing the best that we can and the greatest part is being creative. I bought these letters when Bryce was one and had big plans for them. But, they went into the,"I will get to it later box till this week". I got out my craft box, the glue gun and look what I came up with. I didn't even spend a dime. I love doing little things like this. Sorry for the bad picture.
As we were unpacking, I came across these blocks that I had painted when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Bryce. We had them in her first nursery, but not her last room. She was so excited to see these blocks with her name on them. They are also a great way to teach Bryce how to spell her name. Which I might add, she can do!!! Smart little, always looking to learn cookie. Keep it up!
Before we moved here, I came across these 2 cute wall hangings. Bryce calls them her," dancing dresses". Little did we know that we would come across new bedding for her that matched so perfectly. Her room is really beginning to turn out so sweet.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment