Friday, October 31, 2008

Do you remember?

So, I have been told, that I have the memory of an elephant. I don't forget a date, a time, a name...well, maybe a few, but not too many. So when I bring up pictures like these, I sure hope they bring your memory back too.
They are wonderful memories that I hope you will relive with us and enjoy them. So, here is Bryce's first Halloween. We were in our favorite spot, San Clemente State Beach on our annual family trip. The only reason I was able to go, was with the promise of many hours being still and knowledge of the nearest NICU. Here I was 25 weeks pregnant with a painted pumpkin and growing one, thanks to the Lords blessings. With blessings continued I went into labor at the end of that weekend, and Bryce was reassured that waiting to come out, was a much better idea. Oh, how could I get a more absolute precious pumpkin than this, how could I even dream? My perfect little pumpkin. Look at that perfect little, melt you smile.
and to the next, so grown, our little precious pumpkin. Our sweet little bee!!! Bryce was sent this perfect little costume from Grandma Cathy. I think that it has something to do with my nick name..."honeybee". What a huge, perfect gift this was and today as you will see, it is the gift that has continued.
That brings us today! We have asked Bryce over and over again what she wanted to be for Halloween. We have a box of handy down costumes, and her sweet reply was always, the buzz buzz, her bee. So her wish was granted again and I might add looking so cute. One of my favorite parts of today, bring the rain!!!


See my sucker? I may not eat it, but I got it!!! No, we did not take Bryce tricker treating, we let here ring the door bell of her own home and then pass out candy to all the other kids. She loved it more that we could have ever thought. I twas so great, next year will even be better.
How cute are you? Now scroll up and look at the pictures again. Do you see this t-shirt? It was from our trip to Bend,Oregon, a year ago and it is the shirt that still fits, gotta love that.

1 comment:

The Maulsbys said...

hehe gotta love little honeybees! so cute :)