Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dance - 2 semester

It is Thursday once again and that mean time for the tutu. We start with the big question, which one? Today our little dancing queen decided that she wanted to wear the BIG tutu. Then it was off for time with the hair. I asked Bryce what she would like done with her hair today and to my surprise she said,"a little braid". Well I turned her little braid into 3 little braids and she loved it and so did I. Even girls in tutu's can climb on rocks and in trees!!! Of course they look so darn cute doing it too!!!
It's time to go, Mommy. I am so excited!
Ready and waiting!
Bryce loves her new dance class, the only thing she doesn't like is that Charlotte is not in it with us. So sad, but she was going to try another activity this round. We missed you Charlie!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi---dancing girl. Wish you could come and visit us and dance with our little girls...they would love it!