Monday, September 13, 2010

Loving On Little Loves!

It is the second day of school today and I know Bryce is going to do great and so am I. Last night I gave her a few suggestions for clothes and this is what she picked out. She was so proud of what she came up with. Happy 2nd day of school love!!! We are so blessed that we were able to help out and take Brynn to school too today. Seriously, it is 1.5 blocks from school, not a big deal. But to us, it is a big deal. We are helping out and getting little loves where they need to be. Such a joy!!! These two are going to be lifetime friends I can tell. Such a strong friendship at such an early age...a lifetime awaits.

They seem to always be dressed very similar with out knowledge of the Mom's. Last week they were reversed in hot pink and white. This week they are matching in ruffle socks, skorts and hot pink. Different, but yet the same, both looking beautiful!
After I dropped the girls off, it was time to see more girls, Charlotte and Hazel. I have so missed my time with these precious loves. I miss my time with all my family. Today we sat Hazel and Kendall in a chair and it so reminded me of a picture of Charlotte and Bryce. I would show you that picture, but our extra hard drive broke and all our pictures are on it. Do you have an extra leg, arm any kind of body part, that is what it is going to cost. Get your hard drives backed up and backed up again...words of warning!
Look at those beautiful smiles!!!
Simply TOO Delicious!!!!
So tonight, it looks as if I have something else to dust....it is a Kendall figurine. Oh, no wait, that is Kendall. Like I said, this girl is everywhere and that doesn't exclude the end tables. She is EVERYWHERE!!!
Bryce has earned some great cheap treats these last few days. Today, Daddy requested an apple from the Sinfully Apple store and Bryce chose this one as her treat. Gives me a tummy ache just looking at it.
If you chose that prize, you deserved that prize, I pray you enjoy it. Now brush your sugar bugs enough and I will be happy.

No comments: