My sweet Husband decided to take us into town this morning for what we thought was going to be a big festival...we forget that we are in this little town. Not just any little town, a little town that we love. We have not watched television since we left home, the radio has been off, we have played a few Cd's, but for the most part, nature has been our entertainment and we LOVE it!!! Today, we went into Mount Shasta and let Daddy get his fix on the car's.
This one was my favorite, it so reminded me of the one that Grandpa and Grandma had. The one that my Mom drove to high school. Such a classic beauty.
The streets are filled, where did all of these people come from?
Bryce and Daddy looking at a classic.
The Old Fire Engine!!!
Santa's Sleigh!!!
I am beginning to think that this town has never seen a bow or a flower in a child's hair. Where ever we go, where ever we stop, we are told that our children, with their beautiful flowers are too cute. This little town is going to miss these two little rays of sunshine and we are going to miss this little town.
So, there are not too many times that I will admit things, but tonight I will. I got dressed this morning in a brown pair of shorts, a red shirt and then it was time too go. I slipped on my thongs and we were off. We got half way to town, I looked at my shoes and I had a melt down. I had put on my black thongs...they didn't match. I must be relaxed, I must not care....we are on vacation. Yes, I did care, yes I was embarrassed, but it wad fine, no one noticed.....I am a dork!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment