Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jammed Packed, Fun Day!

Once again, it was time for school, Bryce's third day and her first day of gymnastics's. I can't even begin to tell you what a jammed packed day this is going to be....a wonderful day. After we dropped the kids off to school, we Mommies, hit the streets. We walked for 2 hours. I can't even tell you how good this felt, what this did to my soul....I so needed this. After school, it was time for lunch, with many more little loves....
Elmo's calling! He wants to know if lunch is ready.
It sure doesn't get better than this...little loves everywhere.
Sammie, you are a beautiful little love.
A handful of happiness or a handful or cavities....
Love that hat Charlie pie!!!
Trying to get 7 little loves sitting and smiling, so fun!! Then, we got a visit to the park from Grandma Ginny!!! What a perfect addition to this day!
Laughter is so what we all needed today!
Melting!!!
The time had arrived and it was time to change these already sweaty little loves for their first day of Gymnastics class. You could tell, that it had already been a long, fun filled day, but they were eager to go and little ones always have reserved energy. As I am sure it will be for years, Bryce is the tallest in her class. I so hated that as a child. Sorry, Boo Bear! As we looked over what is usually the classroom for our girls, I got excited. It looked and was a great place for our girls to be, to get their first experience at gymnastics. The girls made new friends and saw old ones from dance class 2 years ago.
Here we go, warm up!!!!
I am thinking the tongue helps her to balance.
Great Job, Brynn! Practice!!!
Bryce was asked to be the leader of this circuit. She was so thrilled to be going first and to be the leader. we just need to teach her patience when she is not called first. All in time, that is why this class is going to be so good. It was a jammed packed, fun filled day!!! I love day's like these.

No comments: