What a day filled with excitement and disbelief, Bryce is going to Pre-K. Last year she was in the same school, just for younger children. This year, she is known as one of the big kids and attending Preschool. When got back late Monday night, we knew Tuesday was a shopping day for new tennis shoes. That is a must at school and we knew it. So Tuesday she got new, (as she says, fast) shoes and a cute little outfit.
When we woke this morning with lots of joy and energy for the day, we opened the window to rain. Where did this come from? We would have loved to stay home, be cozy and watch this change in the weather, but the school bell is ringing. So with a quick added jacket to the ensemble, Bryce decided she was stylish enough to go to school. Boo boo, you have grown up so much this year, you have become a big sister and you are a wonderful one, you have learned so many different things and taught us so much. In the last few weeks, you have really grown and we are in awe of you. We pray this new year of school will bring you much joy, and we also pray you leave all the germs there. 

What a blessed treat to have Brynn in the same class again. A double blessed treat for the Mom's as that is our time together too. Happy First Day of School!!!!
What a difference in a year. Because we were on our wonderful vacation and not here for the Meet and Greet at school, I had to do the paperwork today. As I looked over the class before I walked out, I remember last year and the tears that came when I left, not only from me, but Bryce. This year right after I snapped this shot and loved seeing Brynn and Bryce sitting in the same spot as last year. I turned towards the door and I hear, Bye Mom!!! I turn to look and it is Bryce. She quickly waved and turned her attention back to the teacher. We have both already grown this year!!!
Deanna and I had plans to walk with the younger two, while the older two were in school, but it was raining, or rather just spitting and making a big mess of the day. She graciously then invited us to her house for the day. It is so great that she lives 2 minutes from the school. Nolan and Kendall had a great time getting into everything. All of the sudden it was time to get the girls already. We jumped in the car and heard about the joy of the first day. They both loved it so much. We then went back to the house where we all enjoyed the lunches that we had packed for the park. Then more play time for all...we love days like this.
Kendall you are looking rather sleepy!


What a blessed treat to have Brynn in the same class again. A double blessed treat for the Mom's as that is our time together too. Happy First Day of School!!!!
What a difference in a year. Because we were on our wonderful vacation and not here for the Meet and Greet at school, I had to do the paperwork today. As I looked over the class before I walked out, I remember last year and the tears that came when I left, not only from me, but Bryce. This year right after I snapped this shot and loved seeing Brynn and Bryce sitting in the same spot as last year. I turned towards the door and I hear, Bye Mom!!! I turn to look and it is Bryce. She quickly waved and turned her attention back to the teacher. We have both already grown this year!!!
Deanna and I had plans to walk with the younger two, while the older two were in school, but it was raining, or rather just spitting and making a big mess of the day. She graciously then invited us to her house for the day. It is so great that she lives 2 minutes from the school. Nolan and Kendall had a great time getting into everything. All of the sudden it was time to get the girls already. We jumped in the car and heard about the joy of the first day. They both loved it so much. We then went back to the house where we all enjoyed the lunches that we had packed for the park. Then more play time for all...we love days like this.Kendall you are looking rather sleepy!







No comments:
Post a Comment