I knew that this was someday going to happen, but I didn't think that it was going to be today. Today, we had a jammed pack schedule. I went to bed after 1:00 this morning and then tossed and turned starting at 4:00 when Alan got up. I was then finally out of bed at 6:00 and the rush began. We were out of the door by 8:30, and arrived at school at 8:50. We Mom's then said "good-bye, have a great day to the girls." We then let our sneakers have a talk with the concrete for the next 2 hours and 15 minutes....such a great feeling. The conversation is always endless, the laughter, the tears...you name it, it is therapy, a good feeling!!!
We then picked up the girls at 11:30 and headed to the park for a classmates Birthday party. Lunch, fun and cupcakes were served.
We then had about 2 more hours of playing together at the park, then we looked at the clock, ugh!!! We had 20 minutes to change the girls, load the little ones up, pick up the picnic stuff, stop and unload at the car and get the girls to the bathroom and then on their orange circles for gymnastics. SSHEEEESSSHHH!!!


While the girls enjoyed their hour of gymnastics, we took a deep breath and tried to keep the little ones happy. They don't get naps on these days, so it makes it a little hard, but we are managing. While we were at the park today, Nolan decided that he wanted to take a header. Poor little love. His forehead was scraped away and a goose egg was left in its place. Bad red bump!!

Kendall's nose it really not running today and I love it. Yesterday was a different story. Her cough is rather wicked though. She is sleeping through the night, only coughing here and there. I have propped her bed up, so I am sure that is helping. She was a trooper today and when she was set free on these extra mats, she was beyond joyful!!!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment