Friday, September 17, 2010

Invited Distraction!!!

I will admit, it has been a really hard week, extremely hard. Life is giving us a lot of curves right now and we are looking for the straight road. Yes, I know that we learn from these challenges, but do they all have to cost money? The hard drive, Health Ins. (we are covered just looking to save by changing) denial, Papa, not feeling well and rather little or no work for Alan...as so many are facing right now, times are hard.
This afternoon, we received a call from our wonderful friends. They wanted to give us a distraction for the evening with an invite to the street fair. We jumped all over that and welcomed a fun filled evening. We are all learning more and more about each other and it is so fun. Deanna and I laugh, because we are two pea's in a pod. It never fails that our girls are dressed in the same colors most days, and we (Deanna and I) knew what the other one was going to say tonight before the sentence was even formed. It was so funny and such a great laugh. After a wonderful or I must say scrumptious dinner (your still in trouble Deanna and Mario) we headed out to the street fair. The girls loved that they were able to go on the pony rides together.
There was SO much laughter!
So much joy!
I can't get enough of this little man. He just is so stinkin' dreamy!!!
The lovebirds!!!
Then, I was hit with the question of a lifetime. Could Bryce spend the night at their house. WOW!!! We have moved into a whole new stage of getting older....My little Boo Boo on her first non-relative sleepover. UGH!!! I was scared, but Bryce was all for it...here we go....
Then we called it a night and Bryce went home with Brynn for a sleepover. Little did I know that when we got home that this evening was going to cost us even more money...my phone was missing. The only time I used it was in the parking structure when I was talking to Deanna while parking. We then think that I put it in the top of the stroller (MY BAD) and had dinner. I called the restaurant, but they didn't have it. Alan called it several times, and it went straight to voice mail. Someone had my phone, someone was happy and I was miserable....it was NOT good.
On a happy note, Bryce did awesome on her first sleepover. There are many more to come. Thank you SO much for the night out, dinner and spoiling our girl. We love you guys so much!

No comments: