Thursday, September 9, 2010

I got this!!!

Can you say,"SIN"!!! There is a new little store by us that sells every flavor of a Carmel apple that you could want. There is Mud Pie, Turtle, New York Cheesecake, you name it. They also have everything that you could think of covered in chocolate. I saw Chocolate covered Bacon, Twinkies, Gummy Bears and more. Anyway, we stopped by there tonight for a few gifts and Bryce picked out one for herself. She picked the Happy Birthday apple. Looks like a cavity waiting to happen to me. Since I am writing this after the fact, I will tell you that she only ate 2 bites and was done. Too much sugar for that little love. The rest of the apples are not this way, most are nuts, Chocolate and Carmel. They are beautiful!!! You can even get custom ordered and designed ones. Let me know if you want the site. I am not advertising for free for anyone!!! While Bryce enjoyed her sugar feast, Kendall found the stretch band. I laughed so hard, because she knew what to do. Probably because she had watched her sister and Brynn do it for so many weeks.
I got this, you eat and I will work out!!
Maybe if I give this band some love it will help me get skinny. Love, love on the band.

No comments: