Sunday, January 24, 2010

Party Animals

When you have a family as big as our's, there has bound to be a birthday everyday. Well, basically this week, that is how it goes. On the 8th was Andrea's, on the 19th was Audra's, the 20th was Bryce's, the 21st was Austin's and here we are today, the 24th and we get to celebrate our Papa. With yummy food to fill our bellies and love to be shared, we opened our home to celebrate our Papa today. I will admit, I stunk in the photo department again, because I was being the milk truck, the maid, the hostess, the waitress, the daughter, the sister, the aunt, the mother, and the wife, all the roles that I so beyond love to do. I did get a few and I am thankful for those. I guess I need to learn to be more of a multi-tasker. It was a great day with family, a special day, one that we all have so much to be thankful for. It is hard to believe that we were suppose to have Bryce on Jack's 70th birthday and how she could not wait that 4 days, she wanted her own party. Yet today, she is so happy to share her party with her Papa.

Kendall all dressed for the party
Party girl Bryce with Karleigh on her shoulders.This party had so many activities. There was daydreaming...
Train biting!
Doctor playing
Naps enjoyed
As well as burning a few calories while blowing out candles.
Let's not forget, the eating cake part too!!!
It was a true blessed day, one we will hold close to our hearts. One that we celebrated an amazing man, a fighter, a believer, one that never complains, one that has been a beyond, amazing man, our Papa! Happy Birthday Papa! We love you, beyond words. Thanks for putting up a fight, thanks for fighting this fight, thanks for taking the chance, thanks for giving us the time to love on you more. Thank you Lord, for your hand in all of this. Thank you Lord for giving us comfort when needed, for being there, for having a reason. Even, when we don't agree or understand.

No comments: