I never really knew how special taking photographs was. It was just something that I enjoyed, something that I love. Now as I am able to look back at each and everyday of Bryce and Kendall's lives, I am so grateful that I have taken these photos. Today as I was dressing Kendall in one of Bryce's old outfits, I pictured Grandma Dorothy holding her. Holding her so close, whispering in her ear, thanking the Lord for her. It was time standing still, a time that I will never forget. It is a time I would love to relive again and again. Thank you Lord for letting Grandpa and Grandma Holbrook get the chance to love on Bryce. Thank you Lord, that Kendall will one day get that special moment too. Thank you Lord for these special people in my life.
This is Kendall in the same outfit, just a few weeks older than Bryce was. It will probably be the last time in this out fit. Dang it, I love this outfit.
It was back to school for Bryce today, she couldn't wait. For the moment she woke up (9 a.m., she needed extra beauty sleep, I think) she kept asking if it was time to go. I love her eagerness to learn, I just wish she could learn a few things she needs to learn and love them too. All in time I guess.
It was back to school for Bryce today, she couldn't wait. For the moment she woke up (9 a.m., she needed extra beauty sleep, I think) she kept asking if it was time to go. I love her eagerness to learn, I just wish she could learn a few things she needs to learn and love them too. All in time I guess.





No comments:
Post a Comment