Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last Minute Monkey Business

At the last minute this morning, we decided to go to the zoo. Man, was this the greatest idea. I was so excited to be out of the house, the weather was perfect and I knew my girls would love to see some animals. Little did we know the fun that was in store for us. The beautiful flowers that were waiting for their pictures to be taken. The disbelief.... As usual, something BIG, something new, Kendall is asleep.
No matter, Bryce was ready for all the fun.
We all loved the maze. Mommy loved it for the great photos!
Bryce and Daddy checked out the birds, while Kendall and Mommy hung out. This little one, was so bright, you could not miss it.
Looking for the monkey!
Hmmm....
Don't these flowers look real? They are fake, but don't we look cute?
Mommy, show Kendall, she wants to see.
Love it!
So, she won't ride a horse by herself, she won't sit on Santa's lap, but she will ride an elephant all by herself. Go figure. It sure was a joy to watch though. I think that next time we go back, I want a ride on Kitty too. Who named that elephant kitty? You go Bryce, you will always continue to amaze us.
Mommy moment, other than little loves....flowers!!! Kendall's first train ride...does she even care?We were all excited for her. That is all that matters. Right? The cutest turtle hatching! The carousel. Bryce decided to ride a dragon. She named him Ryder. I am sure that we will be spending a lot of time seeing Ryder this year. A family pass, the perfect thing.
Leaving after a wonderful day!

No comments: