Today, was a long play date with Charlie and a much needed one for Bryce. These funny little girls did everything.They played wonderfully and had no battles that needed a helping hand. Love that! I also love that theses miracles have each other and always will.





Same outfit, different girl. This will probably be the only time that Kendall wears this shirt. Not only because we are praying for the weather to change, but she is busting out of it. At this stage Bryce was still petite. I can't even tell you how fun it was too see them both in the same outfit again. I am sure that one of them will complain later.


Little Miss Kendall is working on 5 teeth right now. Poor little love , she had a very rough day. Mom, had different plans for the day, but making Kendall comfortable, that was more important. Come on teeth! We need naps and no naps is, no good!






No comments:
Post a Comment