Let me just start with saying, we are having a much better morning. We have lots of movement and I couldn't be happier. It's not always the greatest feeling and most of the time it just hurts. But I am beyond thankful for each and every jab, punch, poke, kick and roll. I can't tell you how thankful I am, it is beyond words.
This morning, we got a special visit from Auntie Audra and Cousin Sammie. Bryce and I were thrilled to see them. Bryce even got to have a little practice time. She helped feed a bottle to Sammie, change a diaper and buckle her up for the ride home. Bryce dives into these little mommy roles with her whole heart and I can't wait to see her be this way with her own sister.
Thanks for the sweet visit Audra and Sammie. We love you!




1 comment:
Sammie is so cute! So glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment