Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I almost forgot!

Some days, just go by so quickly and my hands don't have a chance to reach for the camera. Yes, even on bed rest. It does cross my mind several times that I need to take Bryce's picture. If I don't just reach for the camera once I have had that thought, I try to remind myself until I do it. Well, as you may know, pregnancy brain equals mush.

As I walked into Bryce's room before I finally closed my eyes tonight, I saw my sweet little girl sleeping away. I then noticed that she has her hand in a fist under her chin. It reminded me of one of my favorite photos of her from when she was 26 weeks. The light bulb then went on in my head, "I didn't take her picture today!!!" I then grabbed my camera and snapped a few. I really would have killed myself if I did forget. I know that day will arrive, but please not right now.

No comments: