Friday, July 17, 2009

Letters

Getting a few little things done for Baby's room has been such a joy. There really is not much that I can do from my bed, but there are a few. One of the projects that we have started, but not finished yet are these fun letters. Bryce just loves looking at them and learning how to spell sister's name. Bet you wish you knew what they said. If you really look at these letters, you just might be able to figure it out. If not, enjoy the colors and continue to wait. We are loving looking at them and their brightness. We know that Baby is going to bring the same to us when she arrives. If you ask Bryce what Baby sister's name is, I bet she will not be able to hold her tongue? She will proudly come out and tell you. She is so excited to meet her, call her by name and have a sister.
I am going to be a wonderful sister!!! I am getting so excited, it is almost time.

1 comment:

TiaRivka said...

hehehe . . .I think I figured it out :) So cute! Can't wait to learn her middle name! Maybe, just maybe I can meet her before I come back to Monte Plata! Praying for you, cousin!