Friday, July 10, 2009

Another nap!!!

Can you believe what you are seeing? I took a little nap again today and I even took one yesterday. That makes 4 days in a row. Are we seeing an old habit return? Mommy sure hopes so, but we will see. I think that I am just worn out from all the playing with Grandma Ginny today while Mommy was at the her check-up. ~31 week check-up update~
We had our check up today and everything is looking great. We had our first stress test done on Baby girl and we passed with flying colors. I also received my first steroid shot to help develop Baby girl's lungs in case she makes an early arrival. I will get the second one on Monday and our next check up will be next Thursday. I still have to remain in bed for 5 more weeks so that we can try to keep Baby girl growing for as long as we can. The Dr. thinks that I just might make it to 36 weeks and that is what we are praying for. But in case this doesn't happen, our bags are packed already and we are ready (I think!!!).

No comments: