A little song for you to enjoy!
~33.5 week update~
This is just a little update. I saw the Dr. this afternoon and had another NST test. We passed with flying colors and we were so happy. Both baby and I are doing well. We are both getting very uncomfortable with the lack of room, but we know that it's only temporary. Next week, the decision will be made if it's time to get up or one more week in bed. I will be almost 35 weeks at that time, so it is looking very good that I will be able to finally be up. I am excited as there are a few things I want to get done before baby arrives. Plus, I want to have some fun with Bryce as the time that it will be just her and I is coming to a close very, very soon. We are ALL very surprised, but thrilled that I have made it this far carrying this second little miracle.
Another Blessing!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment