Thursday, August 7, 2008

Waiting!!! Still waiting!!!

During this past year I have made some wonderful new relationships and they all have their own blogs for one reason or the other. Well last night after a VERY high filled emotional day, I came across a special blog. The words just hit straight to my heart and this is what it said,"
I don't know if one of you needs to hear this or if someone out there needs to be reminded that God is in control and all we have to do is give it over to Him, meditating on his words and his glory, and he will fill our hearts with peace and comfort, even in times of distress and confusion."
Umm Hello! You hit it straight on the head.I guess that I need to go back about 24 hours for you to understand this. After Bryce and I went and cared for Ginger, I headed to the park. While on our way to the famous little Finkbider park that I used to play at as a child, I made a little detour. I went through a little part of old Glendora that I love and all of the sudden, I had to take a deep breath, turn the car around, get my phone and pray. I just by chance, (as they were placing the sign in the grass) came across the cutest LITTLE (really little, but that is all we need) house. I wanted it just from looking at the outside, I dialed that number and made an appointment for noon. To make the whole entire day go by much quicker for you, I got my hair cut off, such a joy, received a phone call about watching an 11 month old (Yeah, stay at home Mom I still will be), found a great house in Glendora, enjoyed time with my little family and Mother in Law.
So, because this is a joint effort and that is the way it should be, I took Alan back through the house to make sure it was something that he wanted too. He said," I just want to make you both happy and take care of you". Well, that is all that I want to do too, so lets get this house. We put in our applications, Grandma Midge (Thanks for watching Bryce for me while I got my hair cut and Alan fixed Jackie's garage door) who was with us paid the credit check fee (Thank you so much) and the rest is in God's hands.
We then went to enjoy a little dinner, it was too late to go home and start cooking, plus I was too excited. After we watched Bryce run and laugh in the yard, it brought tears to our eyes. We want that for her so bad, we would give anything. Here are a few pictures of the little girl that needs room to run.
Oh yeah, so we thought that we would know by 5 today if we got the house, my stomach was in knots all day. Well, we didn't hear...I am still waiting for the phone to ring. Stay posted for more, also say your prayers. We want this so bad and something has to go our way sooner or later.
One more thing, I got one great call today...my camera is ready. How great is that, instead of 7-10 working days try 2. So Bryce and I will be making that journey in the morning and I can't wait. This back up camera is the pits and that is why it will be left there to be fixed. Oh, happy day!
You can see what I am talking about with a crazy back up camera. Both of these picture were taken seconds from one another and look at the quality. If you are going to take a picture, it has to be sharp. It is a memory that you want to share forever, not a bluer fest!
Look who is an apple lover. Wonder which one she is going to bite? Apple monster!!!

3 comments:

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a wonderful day! I am praying for you, beautiful one! I'm praying that God will be done... especially regarding the perfect house for you and your family.

Sally said...

Prayers that you will get just the right house for you.

Judy said...

Can't wait to hear your news - we will be praying for God's will, and hoping that it is for this house.