Late last night, we decided that we were going to have a little family time together since it was Saturday and Alan was off. I came up with a great idea, I know me, who knew...but well, anyway I had noticed that there was story time at the library on Saturdays. It was Family story time and well, that sounded great. Bryce was so excited to share with Daddy what we did at the library.
But first it was time to get ready and well, Bryce decided that she needed to wear her new dress and so did one of Grandma Ginny's dolls since we didn't have Carleigh. I told Bryce that before we went to the library that I needed to take her picture in her new dress for Wampa and Wamma. As you will see in the pictures, that really didn't happen as I had planned. She wanted to rock her baby and sing as well as pretty much be a very active toddler. I think we have finally reached the," I am not going to hold still no matter what" stage. It was such a treat while it lasted. Bryce and her borrowed little doll looked so cute in their dresses. Thanks again Wampa and Wamma. 



Bryce loves to ride these horses so much, that she couldn't even wait for them to pull them back out into their right spots. During story time all the toys are kind of tucked in a corner so they are not a distraction.
There is always a page or two to be colored after story time, today it was a duck.




No comments:
Post a Comment