I was just getting ready to do Bryce's blog for the night and I left the camera in her room, so no pictures tonight. I will make up for it tomorrow,I promise!
I was just going through my emails and here is more proof that this world is full of some real con-artist, trying to steal from any unsuspecting sole. Not me!!! Not that I have anything to even steal...but point made. Watch out!!!
The part that gets me the most in this email is that they didn't even spell information correctly. I really don't think that a typo like that would come from the real government. We all make mistakes, but not me when it comes to answering this email.
Here is a copy:
Dear Pentagon F.C.U. Member,
We had some problems validating the ATM PIN on one of your debit cards. Due to our security measures you are required to identify yourself by completing the infromation required in our online forms. Please complete carefully our forms by clicking on the followinglink:http://www.fotoinspiration.com/galleries/cunareward/
Thank You,
Pentagon F.C.U. Director,William J. Howard




No comments:
Post a Comment