My goodness has Bryce been spoiled this week by her Grandma's. This afternoon Grandma Midge brought over 2 story sticker books. They are so cute, they are little scenes and the stickers are reusable. When I was little we had something like this called color forms (I think). It is the perfect sticker fun for Bryce since she likes to put stickers on something and then pull them off. Thanks so much Grandma Midge!
We enjoyed our little visit with Grandma Midge so much. Bryce had her doing everything and believe me they did a lot. I think with Bryce not feeling well still, her attention was gone. She only played one thing for just a few short minutes and then it was off to the next thing. I think it took more time to put the last project away, than she played with it before moving on to the next. Oh well, they had a great time.
Bryce loves her Grandma, all of them! What a lucky little love!




No comments:
Post a Comment