Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time, Gas and Money

So in what way did you spend your time, gas and money today? Well, Bryce and I (sick as she is, it was the perfect time for her to just sit), spent the morning driving to Irvine. We took my right hip (my camera) and said "see you later, grr"!!! We drove 102 miles round trip, signed a contract for a minimum of $XXX.00 and will get my camera back in 7-10 working days. In your eyes that may be a bad thing, in my eyes, the money is the bad thing. The time in the car equaled a well needed extra nap for a sick child and the end result, I will still get to take precious pictures of my child in 7-10 long days. But for now it is back to the back up camera which will be dropped off when we pick up the good camera. After calling Alan at working and finding the best route to go home since there was a horrible accident on the 57, we made our way to Glendora. Thank you, Bubba -you Thomas Guide you! Bryce and I went to water plants and care for Ginger this afternoon. While we were there, Bryce and I enjoyed many games with this over sized soccer ball. Looks like this girl is following my foot steps again. YEAH!!!

No comments: