Friday, August 29, 2008

Take a guess?!!?

When Alan and I got up this morning at 3 am, we made a wonderful decision. It was a maybe, because of the underlining thought that he may have to work tomorrow. But once I got the call, I went into action as fast as I could with my back out and well, when he got home, we hit the road. Here is where the game comes into play, all can play except for the entire immediate family. We will show you little sights and you have to guess where we are. I found this great hotel, it was very cheap. It is 600 sq ft and has a full kitchen, which over looks the courtyard with a fountain. I should not even give you anymore hints, but I will. It is a holiday weekend and it took us 1 hour and 45 minutes to get here with traffic. We are so beyond excited to be here. We are even more excited that Alan's boss told him that he and his guys have got more work done in 2 days than anyone in a week. That is a huge pat on the back, good job Bubba! Good Luck with you guesses, send them by email or by comments left on this page. The winner will get something wonderful.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm guessing Disneyland!