Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Score!

We have been going around and around about Kendall's birthday for months. It is the hottest time of the year and makes it really hard for planning a party when you don't have a pool. We don't want our guest to melt and we want them to have fun. So then we start planning, you know, how big, how small, who to invite and then the reminder of Bryce's (click hear to re-live it with us) First Birthday comes to mind. That was the worst day ever!!! We have been all over the place with this party and come to the smart conclusion, Kendall will not know, she is and will always beloved, we are going on vacation a few days later and rather have money for that, so we are doing a small family party.


We want something for everyone to do and we started even looking at renting a jumper or a jumper/water slide combo. Well, I could feed a small village for that money. So, we kept pondering, that was until I made a total score!!!!


We went to the market this morning for a few things and I am not sure, why I walked down the summer isle, but I am so happy that I did. Right there in front of us was a total deal. We found this great little pool with a shade cover for 12.00 bucks on clearance. It was done, we are having a pool or rather many pools party. We will have many different sized pools pit up for all the little ones. This was such a better choice and cheaper. We got these 2 pools (the other one is pictured below) for 34.00 buck. That is way cheaper than a bouncer, plus who wants to jump in the heat if it's not in a pool. I was so excited about this choice. Of course the girls had to have a dry test run in it. Tomorrow will be a real test run with a play date with our wonderful friends. This is the other pool and so much more. I got this for 22.00 bucks and it was regularly on sale for 47.00. I was so excited. It will be perfect along with all the other pools for the age group that we are having. Our family has lots of toddlers right now, so this will be perfect for years to come. The party is coming together, score!




No comments: