Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally!

Bryce has turned into a game lover. Any game you have, she wants to give it a try. After work tonight, she and Daddy enjoyed a came of Cootie. Such a simple and great game for little ones. I won!!! I won!!!
We got a new feeder for the birds this weekend and it didn't take long for Sam to find it either. Crazy Squirrel
Did you hear? I am on the move.
Kendall is finally starting to pull herself up on everything and it was time to drop her bed. We have had it in the very top position for almost 11 months now. This little and I say it lightly girl is taken her sweet time and I LOVE IT!!! It makes the last baby moments last that much longer.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This got me a little choked up seeing the outfit. I remember Bee in it and am so glad now Kendall is getting to use the clothes. Love it!!