Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oversized!!!

What a treat, a free trip to the swap meet. Alan and I seriously cant remember the last time that we went to the swap meet, it was that long ago. But, this week, we received a wonderful invite that we couldn't refuse. We were going to go with our "Super Friends", and her parents. What a joy it was to meet them. As Alan said, "they are good people". We laughed so much and had such a great time, I can't wait to do it again.
Bryce was really excited when we broke out the jumbo wagon. It had just been collecting dust on it and this was the perfect time to use it. We even put Brynn inside for awhile and then we change things completely, several times with the riding scenario. Hey, this is MY girl!!!!
The fresh produce, what a treat!!! Everything is over sized at the swap meet. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. This was the first thing that caught our eyes. Hello, this is the biggest fold up chair ever. Look at it next to that regular sized umbrella, it is a chair for a whole family. Want one? They are only $130.00 at the O.C. swap meet that will be back in 6 weeks. Such a great idea!!! You could climb from so many critters in this chair, take a nap all curled up, have a family picnic.
I feel sorry for the poor soul that has to fill these shoes!!! Filling someones shoes in real life is hard, filling these shoes, rather difficult.
Even the pickles were over sized!!! Breakfast of champions for Dee! So not me, Sorry Dee! It had to be much better than those folks drinking a beer at 8:30 in the morning. Seriously, yes it was noon and maybe five some where, but not here. Eat a pickle folks. Andrea, you would have loved these huge pickles!!!
When we made our way around one of the last corners there was a jumper, a slide/obstacle course and the girls wanted at it. Then, we saw a great sign. Free, but please make donation. We are all for that and the girls had a great time making their way through this obstacle course. They had to deal with getting trampled by a few bigger kids, but they did great and had such a great time.
The little ones enjoyed their freedom in the wagon and a little snack of puffs. We need to figure out some seat belts in the wagon for safety. These two are everywhere.
Like I said, everything is over sized at the swap meet, even popularity and stardom!!! Today, Guy Fetti was walking around the swap meet and enjoying himself. That is when we saw him and when we pointed, (I know rude)
Bryce said" Guy"! That is when I love that I always have my camera on hand. Because I was loving on Kendall with her new shiner (pictures later), I told Alan to grab the camera and he and the girls took a moment of Guys time. We love Guy!!! Minute to win it! Guy's Big Bite, and Diners, Drive in's and Dives!
It was a great day. One that I would love to have again!!!
Thanks Dee!!! I loved meeting your parents and loved having this time with your family. You are so wonderful!

No comments: