A few months ago, as we were signing our kids up for Pre-school and swim, I came across this great little class. I thought is was going to be a great, "get your wiggles out" class. We even asked if Brynn could sign up for it as well and we would take her with us. Well, today was the first day of , "Move to the Music" and it was so not what I expected. But, the girls had fun and that is all that mattered, right?
Stretching!
Then the exercise bands came out. These girls (and Boys) were doing repetitions with the bands.
More band exercise
Then the 1 pound dumbbells came out. There are going to be little muscle girls at the end of this. What happened to getting your wiggles out?

Mom, let me at that teacher. She needs to have some energy behind here. She needs some umppppp!!!!
Floor mats and bands. You go girls!
Do I get any floor time Mom?
Stretch Bryce
Stretch Brynn
Now it was time to hop across the rivers. Bryce and Brynn declared that they made a new friend with this little gal. Gotta love the that. That is what these moments are all about, letting your children socialize, find new friends and well, find them selves. But, does it have to have weight lifting in it?

Time for some wiggle fun, finally! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle stop. Wiggle wiggle, wiggle stop! 
Stretching!
Then the exercise bands came out. These girls (and Boys) were doing repetitions with the bands.
More band exercise
Then the 1 pound dumbbells came out. There are going to be little muscle girls at the end of this. What happened to getting your wiggles out?
Mom, let me at that teacher. She needs to have some energy behind here. She needs some umppppp!!!!
Floor mats and bands. You go girls!
Do I get any floor time Mom?
Stretch Bryce
Stretch Brynn
Now it was time to hop across the rivers. Bryce and Brynn declared that they made a new friend with this little gal. Gotta love the that. That is what these moments are all about, letting your children socialize, find new friends and well, find them selves. But, does it have to have weight lifting in it?
Time for some wiggle fun, finally! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle stop. Wiggle wiggle, wiggle stop! 
Happy 11 month old Birthday Kendall Grace!!!

After building their muscles, we went to the park for a little while. The girls played together, Kendall and I enjoyed sometime on the blanket together and then it was time for lunch. I guess this class made them extra hungry because they were asking for lunch at 11:15. 
All the fun wore little Kendall out. I put her in her bed this afternoon because she seemed tired. I then heard the normal, talk talk, talk and then silence. The sound every mother loves to hear when she has a little one that needs a nap. I then did a few loads of laundry and poked my head into her room. I love watching sleeping babies. This is what I saw from the door way. Kendall asleep, and sitting up. She had her head on the bumper pad and was out.
I grabbed a picture from the other side of her bed, just so that you could see, she was really sitting up and just laid her head down.

After building their muscles, we went to the park for a little while. The girls played together, Kendall and I enjoyed sometime on the blanket together and then it was time for lunch. I guess this class made them extra hungry because they were asking for lunch at 11:15. 
All the fun wore little Kendall out. I put her in her bed this afternoon because she seemed tired. I then heard the normal, talk talk, talk and then silence. The sound every mother loves to hear when she has a little one that needs a nap. I then did a few loads of laundry and poked my head into her room. I love watching sleeping babies. This is what I saw from the door way. Kendall asleep, and sitting up. She had her head on the bumper pad and was out.
I grabbed a picture from the other side of her bed, just so that you could see, she was really sitting up and just laid her head down.





No comments:
Post a Comment