Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Therapy

I have finally come to the realization that Wednesday's are my therapy. You know like some people say that the ocean and the beach are their church. Well, that is how I am beginning to feel about Wednesdays, I know weird. But it is the truth. Wednesdays are always play dates around here and they are a welcomed event. The children play and play and we Mom's have time to vent, laugh, cry, trade stories, grow together, share recipe's, share ideas, talk about everything and well, just be together. It really is like a counseling session sometimes where we listen to each other, give encouragement and come up with ways to make things better. Wednesday's are my therapy!!! Deanna, you are a true blessing. One that God handed to me, just at the right time. He knew I needed you and there you were. I am so THANKFUL for you!!!
Every week, we take turns having play dates at our houses. This week we went to Deanna, Brynn and Nolan's (Mario's too) house. What a great treat this was...there was so much to do and with Kendall being on the move now, so much for her to get into. We all had yummy lunches, but I think that the adults scored...I can still taste that yummy salad. It was fancy lettuce, golden raisins, honey roasted pecans, Gorgonzola cheese, Chicken Breast and Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette on it. Too die for!!!
Here are some of the fun pictures of the day!!! Enjoy!

No comments: