We had a sleep in day and it was so welcomed. It has been go, go, for so many days. We all slept in, we needed this. We didn't have to be to the library till 2:30 so it was perfect. As Bryce woke up this morning, I looked at her hair and I was scared. I has to fix a few curls and I just kept wondering how this was going to turn out. Seriously, I didn't really think that her hair was going to hold this curl, so we went and bought a little curling iron just in case.
Hanging with Daddy!
Ummmm.....FRO!!!! Will this calm down. Auntie Ann says so, but I am so not sure. SO much for buying the curling iron, look at all those curls.
I can so work this bow. I am a girlie, girl...
All ready! Where is Charlotte?
The curls...
Hanging with Daddy!
Ummmm.....FRO!!!! Will this calm down. Auntie Ann says so, but I am so not sure. SO much for buying the curling iron, look at all those curls.
I can so work this bow. I am a girlie, girl...
All ready! Where is Charlotte?
The curls...
My little Flower Girl 
Two little Princess flower girls.

Ann, Charlotte and Hazel

So cute!
Love my bow!!! Oh, and the matching choochie!
One proud Momma! 
The happy couple taking pre- wedding photos. So BEAUTIFUL!
The maid of honor, Meridith and the girls. Looks like a Lancome commercial to me.

Two little Princess flower girls.
Ann, Charlotte and Hazel
So cute!
Love my bow!!! Oh, and the matching choochie!
One proud Momma! 
The happy couple taking pre- wedding photos. So BEAUTIFUL!
The maid of honor, Meridith and the girls. Looks like a Lancome commercial to me.
It was a beautiful day and we are so honored to be apart of it!!! Congratulations, David and Natasha! Love you!




Umm...this just melts my heart!!! 

The Bride's Maids
My Little Love! 






Two Families being joined...their prayer circle over this marriage!!!
Watching Communion
Grandma Ginny and Hazel
Looking Beautiful!
Life is good!

Hanging out with Papa
The Princess bounce house!

The Grand Ballroom. It was so gorgeous!



No comments:
Post a Comment