Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trauma day 4

Pa Ken and Ma Coffee came to see us swim today! What a treat! The girls did really well tonight, once they were in the pool. A few tears were shed before their entrance into the pool. Bryce's awareness of stranger danger came into play as the lifeguard tried to get her to not run out of the gate. She was running because Charlie, had still not come to class and was at the gate. Seriously, this was so beyond fun. But, I went through those gates, picked up Bryce, reassured her, and then handed her off straight into the pool to her teacher. Then the fun of swim began. We had to have Bryce's teacher show her another way to hang on the wall. The poor little loves fingers, all have blisters from her death grip. Problem solved and the fingers will heal.Hanging with my cousin!
You go Charlie!!! Look at that smile! Go Bryce!
Starfish!
Can't get enough of this little fuzzy love! Kick, kick!
Daddy worked a different shift today, but he came straight from work, dirty and all to see his girl swim.
Diving to the bottom of the pool for the ring.
I did it, I did it! I think the teacher is just as proud!
You can do it Charlie. Jump!
Jump Bryce, jump!
Kick those long legs, Bryce!
Here we are again, hanging on the wall. This time, there were a lot less tears.

No comments: