Saturday, June 12, 2010

Running around, sort of!

Finally a weekend to call our own. There was no place to be, nothing that had to be done. It was a great weekend. After we all slept in till after 8, Thank you Jesus! We so needed that rest, for me it is broken rest being up in the night, but sure welcomed rest. We chatted about our hopes for the day and then we just went with it. Daddy wanted to go to the Fly shop and I need a few things at the market. So lets make a day of it and so we did.
While we were out at the Fly shop, Bryce enjoyed shooting of this riffle with her Daddy. I would so not let this happen in real life. Kendall was a great baby as always and found her toes for toys. I gave her toy after toy, even chained a few, they all ended up on the floor. Her toes make a perfect toy, already attached, easily accessible...always there.
We grabbed a quick lunch and then it was off to the train. When we got to the depot, we told Bryce that Kendall was coming too. Her first time. Which parent did she want to go with both of the girls? She chose Mommy, ( so not the norm) and Mommy was so proud. Then Bryce picked the first car to go in, I think it is usually the coal car. No matter today, for this trip, it carried the Muller Girls for the first time. Such a wonderful time.
Do you love my new shades? New do, new shades....all that I need is a new pair of shoes, a purse and I am set!!! This afternoon, we had an added little fur ball. Lilly was here so her parents could have fun on a boat doing a scavenger hunt. So, we decided once again to enjoy some time outside.
Drenched shirt from all the drool, teething tablets within reach...Life is good! Sam (squirrel on the wall) to the left, yummy orange freshly cut on the right of the wall, Lilly ready to make some noise and cause a commotion... Bryce loves this little dog. Look they are a mess full of hair!!!
Still lovin' her new do!!! Seriously, what is with this face? Bryce enjoyed some time chalking tonight. She then decided that she need to capture it with the camera. She is becoming a little me, very quickly. Did you know that I love Maidenhair fern? Well, I do and this little happiness in a pot started out from a root that I dug up from my sisters apartment about 9 years ago. It has almost completely died so many times, but right now, it is kick and screaming...I love it!

No comments: