Sunday, June 27, 2010

Party in the Park

Today, we all joined, well almost all, in the park to celebrate Grandma Ginny's birthday. Bryce was a little under the weather, so Alan stayed home with her. I had all the food, so Kendall and I made our way to the park. The weather was perfect and the park was the place to be. It was so much fun just watching all the kids run around and play. I did miss having Bryce and Alan there horribly, but it was for the best.
Kendall and Sammie just love to play together. I think they will be close cousins like the rest. Proud Daddy James and sweet Hazel
Lunch is served!
Lawson and Keaton, so cute in these hats.
Can't catch me!
Hanging with Uncle Munchie!
When it came time to do cake, that was a little tricky. The wind was blowing and the candles would not stay lite. So Andrea used her brain and she climbed in the sun tent and we had lite candles. Happy Birthday Sweet Mommy!
At one point this afternoon, all three of us nursing Mothers had our hooter hiders on. Ann jumped up and said, I am super Mom and made her hider become a cape. We all did. So here are some funny pictures to show you just how we looked. We are Super Mom's capes or not!
It's not a bird. It's not a plane. It's Super Mom's!
Mom, I missed the whole party! I am so not happy about this.
The party was not the same without you and your Daddy there. Next time love, next time!

No comments: