What a way to kick off the summer. Our first play date on summer vacation with our sweet friends. The best part about it being summer break is we get to have fun with them and really no schedule, so great! We set up for an early play date at the park and we needed to head home by 1:30. Pa Ken and Ma Coffee were coming tonight, plus it was the third day of trauma lessons (lol).
Here is the first picture of my new hair. It is 6 inches shorter and I am still not sure about it, but it is a change. Bryce says that we are matcher's! Thanks for taking this photo Deanna! I love my girls and I am rarely on the other side of the camera so this is a wonderful treat.
How cute are these two!!! We love your new hair cut too, Brynn! 
Game time!!! Who said that Chutes and Ladders is not a park game?
Give me a water bottle and I am so happy!
Kendall and her Man!!! Look, a true man, he has the remote in his hand.
Love that smile!
These girls are such great friends!
I didn't really take any great pictures at swim tonight. It was the same as the nights before, but with less crying. Yeah!!! It is so funny how eager they are to get them there and then, the tears and the "I don't want to", show up! I can't wait till they enjoy what they are doing, instead of feeling like this is a punishment.
How cute are these two!!! We love your new hair cut too, Brynn! 
Game time!!! Who said that Chutes and Ladders is not a park game?
Give me a water bottle and I am so happy!
Kendall and her Man!!! Look, a true man, he has the remote in his hand.
Love that smile!
These girls are such great friends!
I didn't really take any great pictures at swim tonight. It was the same as the nights before, but with less crying. Yeah!!! It is so funny how eager they are to get them there and then, the tears and the "I don't want to", show up! I can't wait till they enjoy what they are doing, instead of feeling like this is a punishment.




No comments:
Post a Comment