Several wonderful friendship have been formed, weekly play dates have been had/set and a little girl has completed her first year in school. My little girl, the one that I am still in awe that I have and now I have two! The little girl that keeps me on my toes and always is surprising me with her gentle spirit and excitement for life. The little girl who has changed so much in a year. The toddler she was, the big sister she now is...my Bryce.
Today, was the last day at the Kids Program for Bryce. Next year she will officially be in the Pre-K class at that same place. Thanks to Deanna, Bryce and Brynn will be there together again. To share in this new experience and learn together. What a wonderful year this has been making new friends for all of us. Time has flown by way too quickly. But we have so enjoyed this time and look forward to what comes next. On a funny note, one of the teachers asked us if we knew each other before this class, we both laughed and said, No. We all meet at the meet and greet for the new school year last September. But, when a great friendship is formed, it feels like a lifetime.
Like I said, she was a toddler and now look. This is one year ago next week. Look how much she has changed. Those baby years, that face...my Boo Boo!
As the girls entered class today, we spread out the blankets for a play date with Nolan and Deanna. What a treat this has been to do ever Wednesday. There is laughter, tears, joy and so much happiness shared in this little time. But, it is adult time, well almost, we still have Nolan and Kendall, but they are entertainment too.
What is this face? Kendall does it all the time and it is so funny!
Nolan, you are just getting more and more handsome!!!
Look at this...he is standing all by his cute little self. He turns 10 months on Friday. You go, Nolan! Your girlfriend can't even crawl yet!
Look at those muscles.
Kendall was too much today. Nolan fell in her lap, so she decided to start pulling his hair. Then she started tugging on his shirt. Next thing we new, she had her arm wrapped around his shoulder.
I can't even get over how cute this is.
Little loves!
Pucker up big boy!!! Your checks, I can't resist them!
Seriously, this is all Kendall. No posing here....she loves this boy!
It is official, the girls are out of school!!! They really don't get what summer break really means, but we have these girls signed up for a few thing to keep them busy this summer. They had a fiesta today at school and they even had a pinata. This was Bryce's first experience seeing/ hitting one, I am sad that I didn't get to see her face. From what she tells me, it was the bomb.

Earlier this afternoon, as Nolan took his great nap, I noticed his face was a little pink. When he awoke, I saw the line on his arm...the little love had a sunburn. Deanna felt like such a horrible mother. I reassured her, she was not and we didn't know how this happened. We kept dragging the blankets into the shade. Seriously, we were in full shade. As we loaded the cars, I put Kendall in her seat, we drove half a block and she was out for over an hour (I unloaded her from the car and let her sleep. But I did have to wake her to eat, otherwise, she might have wanted dinner in the middle of the night). When Kendall was finally up....I saw her face and my heart sank....she was sunburned too. I then flet like the horrible mother too....How did this happen? I rubbed aloe on Kendall and prayed she was not hurting. I know what a sunburn feels like and I so didn't want that for her. Next week, sunblock and umbrella are coming to the shade with us...Sorry Kendall Pie! 
Nolan, you are just getting more and more handsome!!!
Look at this...he is standing all by his cute little self. He turns 10 months on Friday. You go, Nolan! Your girlfriend can't even crawl yet!
Look at those muscles.
Kendall was too much today. Nolan fell in her lap, so she decided to start pulling his hair. Then she started tugging on his shirt. Next thing we new, she had her arm wrapped around his shoulder.
I can't even get over how cute this is.
Little loves!
Pucker up big boy!!! Your checks, I can't resist them!
Seriously, this is all Kendall. No posing here....she loves this boy!
It is official, the girls are out of school!!! They really don't get what summer break really means, but we have these girls signed up for a few thing to keep them busy this summer. They had a fiesta today at school and they even had a pinata. This was Bryce's first experience seeing/ hitting one, I am sad that I didn't get to see her face. From what she tells me, it was the bomb.
Earlier this afternoon, as Nolan took his great nap, I noticed his face was a little pink. When he awoke, I saw the line on his arm...the little love had a sunburn. Deanna felt like such a horrible mother. I reassured her, she was not and we didn't know how this happened. We kept dragging the blankets into the shade. Seriously, we were in full shade. As we loaded the cars, I put Kendall in her seat, we drove half a block and she was out for over an hour (I unloaded her from the car and let her sleep. But I did have to wake her to eat, otherwise, she might have wanted dinner in the middle of the night). When Kendall was finally up....I saw her face and my heart sank....she was sunburned too. I then flet like the horrible mother too....How did this happen? I rubbed aloe on Kendall and prayed she was not hurting. I know what a sunburn feels like and I so didn't want that for her. Next week, sunblock and umbrella are coming to the shade with us...Sorry Kendall Pie! 





1 comment:
The hair is adorable. Sent you this in an email too, so just ignore that. Nolans burn is gone. Thank you!!!! Love that aloe. Cant get over the man handling. These kids keep us on our towes for sure.
Post a Comment