Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family Reunion

Today was a huge reunion. There was every branch of the family tree there that you could think of, except the ones that have gone to Heaven before us, our sweet Grandparents and Dad's and Mom's. We had a beautiful spot, right next to the pond and so many things to do. I really didn't get too many pictures because I was being a mom of two active kids, plus just trying to catch up with everyone that we only see once a year. It was a great reunion, just too short.
Found my spot! Building the table
Becky, Kendall and Aunt Sherry!
Nibbles for the back of the next. Such a sweet moment!
Michael, Sammie and Audra
Coloring with Kaylynne
Ethan and Evan
Steven, Uncle David and Michael!
Kendall and Sammie!
Loving on Aunt Marghy and ready for a nap!
Playing football!
Jack, you are so yummy!
After a great day at the park, it was time for some time at home and more time outside. We had pizza and salad and just relaxed in the wonderful evening air.
Mom, I am tired!
See my sun kissed checks and my dirty finger nails? That is just a sign of a great day! Being silly! Someone forgot to put it on the action setting. A little blurry, but you can tell Kendall LOVES her swing.
Hanging out!
So cute!
Twirling!
Bryce took these next two pictures. She is getting good!!! Kendall and Daddy!
Hey Dad, the sprinklers are coming on in a minute...should we tell them. Not! Aunt Jenny, Bryce and Grandma Cathy had a great time putting on a little show in the grass. They had no idea that we were encouraging them to stay out there because the sprinklers were going to come on. This was so funny! I am not afraid of a little water, I ran Bryce right across all of them, just for a great laugh!

No comments: